Happiness at last!!!

Jul 4, 2007
So I have been pretty indecisive lately (one of the things I intend to change for 2008).

I have been in search for just a perfect everyday bag. I ended up exchanging my madeline today and purchased an ergo tote. I know the madeline is beautiful but so stiff that I didn't think she would be great to take on all my business trips (ie pack in a suitcase if necessary). This great SA in chicago, that I have shopped with before, knows I love black bags and helped me get a little color in my life with the new jumbo optic scarf and the butterfly key fob!

I have always liked the ergo line. Perfect for those of us who can't carry a heavy bag!

Anyway I took it for a spin and I love the bag! It's perfect in every way!

I head home to Vegas in a few days and I promise pics then!!!

Oh very nice bag, congrats. I saw that jumbo optic print scarf on the website and was like:nuts: its so cute. And I have that butterfly keychain too - love it! Great purchases!

I tried the Madeline on too, but aside from the cute little scarf, I thought they were rather blah-looking (the leather ones, anyway). That is one of the bags that look better in signature.