beyonce and jay z married (and matching ring finger tattos)??

May 18, 2007
don't know how true this is...

beejaytatt2.jpg

This week, the internet has been buzzing once again that Jay-Z and Beyonce secretly exchanged vows while they were in Paris. This rumor started after Beyonce fans noticed the pair had matching tattoos that slipped by [COLOR=#ED145B ! important][FONT=&quot][COLOR=#ED145B ! important][FONT=&quot]cameras[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] during recent appearances (with the “IV” supposedly meaning “forever”).

maybe she's preggers? seems like everyone is catching that lately! :roflmfao:

if so, good for them!

I like the two of them together. If it is true, good luck. I think Paris Hilton, Li-Lo, and Britney Spreats are over-exposed (in so many ways). You don't hear too much about her. She is very talented. Hope she takes a break now that the tour is winding down.

They will both live to regret those tattoos if it's true. Those ink marks will be there long after the love is gone.

Why do you say that? We don't know that they are going to get divorced. They've been one of the more grounded couples in the entertainment industry, actually. I respect that they don't use their relationship for additional publicity. I don't mean to be rude but I think your comment was a little uncalled for. They're just people too.. :s

^^^ I say this in the nicest way possible, but i agree!
This is no "Britney" decision where theyve just decided to tie the knot for the heck of it.
Jay Z and Beyonce have been together for a pretty long time (about 5 years?? maybe more.)

Yes, they are people. But they are celebrities - the both of them. I believe that would be a very difficult combination to juggle. But if they have gotten married, best of luck to the both of them!!

With so many hollywood controversies surrounding cheaters, divorces, fights and tantrums (can we say 'Amy Winehouse'??), with some marriages only lasting 45 days (thanks pamela anderson!), its a rare find to see true love on the red carpet!

Best of luck to the both of them.. thats my 2 cents..

I like the two of them together. If it is true, good luck. I think Paris Hilton, Li-Lo, and Britney Spreats are over-exposed (in so many ways). You don't hear too much about her. She is very talented. Hope she takes a break now that the tour is winding down.
I agree:smile:.people are so quick to say something ,anything negative they forget she has not been to rehab a bunch of times (or jail)and she enjoys her work and her life. give her some props.:tup:

^^^ I agree! Beyonce, even though can be a bit irritating due to overexposure, is not famous for promiscuity or visiting multiple rehabs- rather, it's for her work! And I respect that. I don't think we should be so quick in writing this couple off as another one of Hollywood's blink-and-you-miss-it marriages.