Help me find a Red Jumbo

shockboogie

I see ORANGE!
Dec 29, 2007
Can anyone help me find a Red Jumbo flap like this one?

81eh3zl.jpg

It's totally or impossible to get a red flap as it's a seasonal item. Besides the one that you are keen on, is a vintage chanel lambskin jumbo double-sided flap with gold h/w.

I saw this one was sold on ebay for ard $3250 and it was like 6 mths ago. It's really hard to find a red flap as many pfers are still searchin for one. U either have to try ur luck on ebay or those consignment shops. GL in ur search!

Thanks for the info. I guess since its impossible to find this exact one, I might just go for the other one you mentioned. Do you have any info on that? I really want a red jumbo flap and not a red orange one or the perforated red flaps which I've been seeing in stores. Thank you so much!!!:smile:

It's totally or impossible to get a red flap as it's a seasonal item. Besides the one that you are keen on, is a vintage chanel lambskin jumbo double-sided flap with gold h/w.

I saw this one was sold on ebay for ard $3250 and it was like 6 mths ago. It's really hard to find a red flap as many pfers are still searchin for one. U either have to try ur luck on ebay or those consignment shops. GL in ur search!

Thanks for the info. I guess since its impossible to find this exact one, I might just go for the other one you mentioned. Do you have any info on that? I really want a red jumbo flap and not a red orange one or the perforated red flaps which I've been seeing in stores. Thank you so much!!!:smile:

As said, you can't find any red flap at all. All stores do not have anymore....many pfers have been tryin to find one but failed to see any...sorry to say NO.