Spy (no pun intended) pics of the Petal Spy

jburgh

BV ~ Ferragamo ~ TODs
O.G.
Aug 17, 2007
A SA called me to let me know that a purple Spy showed up. I thought it was going to be the beaded LE, that Saich was thinking about. So, I took a ride to Nordies with my camera. It wasn't the purple beaded Spy, but the new Petal. Now I have no idea why it was named Petal. I think "petal pink" when I hear that name. It is not pink. It is more of a lilac color...sort of a muted or dusty lilac. I took a couple of pictures and the first one (front view) looks more true to color. Lousy yellowish lighting there. The color is not deeply saturated like the orange.

Here it is... BTW, price is $2250.00

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• petalspy.jpg
    petalspy.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 691
  • petalspy1.jpg
    petalspy1.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 417
I saw this one at the Fendi down in Georgia. It was a pretty color, very feminine, but a little too muted for me. Why Fendi hasn't done a brilliant dark purple yet is beyond me. Maybe like this past season's Balenciaga's violet would be stunning.

Thanks for the pics. It's still gorgeous!

SAICH - did you post a an actual picture of the biscuit spy or was it a picture taken out of the catalogue?

I not too fond of this purple color though...

JB - Its still a MLFB (My Little Fendi Bag) to me...:nuts: but I am slowly getting fonder of it....thanks for the spy pics...:smile:

Ha! OK, lets compare.... :graucho:

attachment.php

or...

attachment.php

I think it actually looks better IRL than these pics, but I would prefer something in a dark color, like weekender2 mentioned.

I think this color is growing on me....just a little!! I still, like many others here, would love Love LOVE a dark rich purple Spy. But I'm not as turned off by this Petal color as I was before. It's nice, but not for me.