But it was such a good deal!!!!

WhrdRestOfMeGo

Aspiring Coach Fiend
Sep 30, 2007
I went into our local Navy Exchange (hubby is Navy) to look for a brown leather wallet. And that was going to be my ONLY purchase since I all ready paid for my satchel for my birthday. However, the tan Bleeker Leather Zip hobo was 20% off and it was just the color I was looking for. So after not finding myself a brown leather wallet....I walked out with the Hobo instead!!! I can't help that it was such a good deal!!! Hubby called from overseas when I was buying it, he thinks I am nuts!!! :nuts:

What can I say? I am in love! :heart:

Congrats on your purchase! I hope your hubby returns home safe. I too will be a navy wife soon my fiance is joing when he graduates and is going to be a pilot, so soon enough I will be shopping at the exchange too.

I hope your husband returns home soon & safe.. my dad has been in iraq for over 6 months, he is coming home this month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (can you tell i'm excited... haven't seen & my step mom in a year!)

congrats on the bag too.. but where are you goody pics?:confused1:

great purchase! check out the marine exchange also. I got soo many great deals during the holidays. I usually go to the marine and the navy ones because they have more selections.