Odds of locating Chanel Pearl Necklace w/Crystal CC's

luv4bags

O.G.
Apr 13, 2006
I'm back at wanting this necklace again. I should have purchased when I kept thinking about it over and over again. Well please let me know if you sight this lovely necklace. I have put an email out to Damien (DJO), maybe he can work his magic ... LOL

Thanks

ItsMyWorld: This is so random and maybe inappropriate but I was just wondering.. Is Cari pregnant? I can't seem to get myself to ask whenever I see her because it just seems SO inappropriate for me to even bring up! I was just curious because she's a wonderful SA and if she is pregnant, I'd want to give her a little gift. I hope someone can tell me! I don't work with anyone else but her at the boutique so I can't even ask them.

She is. I say this with 99% certainty as I know she mentioned something really briefly awhile back... and really, unless she swallowed a basketball, she is PG. Hope it helps.

(I was planning to give her a card fwiw.);)

LOL Thank you for the clarification! I haven't seen her in about two months, so I wasn't sure. I wonder how far along she is? How wonderful that she is pregnant, I bet she and her husband are thrilled! She is a lovely SA, I could go on and on about her for days. :love:

LOL Thank you for the clarification! I haven't seen her in about two months, so I wasn't sure. I wonder how far along she is? How wonderful that she is pregnant, I bet she and her husband are thrilled! She is a lovely SA, I could go on and on about her for days. :love:
Me too. I adore Cari. She is the ONE SA in my (long!) history of shopping who has never made me feel uncomfortable. Even when I first started getting in to Chanel, she was so patient and kind. I think these boutiques can be intimidating the first time but she made the experience so pleasant and I've been loyal to her since.

I don't know how far along she is or really any details about it but she looks really good! I just saw her recently.

I'm back at wanting this necklace again. I should have purchased when I kept thinking about it over and over again. Well please let me know if you sight this lovely necklace. I have put an email out to Damien (DJO), maybe he can work his magic ... LOL

Thanks

I saw it at the Saks in Chevy Chase just before Christmas and the next ECG is Jan 17! Good luck.