Scuffed my black patent CLs (pics)

Tiffany_Darling

Refined
O.G.
Jul 19, 2007
While out last night :jammin: I scuffed my black patent CLs. I noticed it this morning and have no idea how it happened. :confused1: I would appreciate any suggestions. On a separate note, they held up great for a first wear and I couldn't walk five feet without a woman stopping me and complimenting me on my CLs -- though some did mispronounce his last name. :lol: You ladies are so right, these darlings really do make you feel like a queen. :love:

scuffjk6.jpg

scuff2au7.jpg

Tiffany, are they patent? I cannot see well from the shine on the pic. Looks like you rubbed on something made of plastic. Very lightly, try "earsing" it with a pencil eraser on the spot. Another option is to try cleaning products for shoe shining but wait until another pfer (expert) gives you a suggestion.

Good Luck! What are they? They look fabulous!!

ackkks that happened to my yellow patent simple pumps (1 side which was on display i figured) and would ask my cobbler to do something to the scuffs since they're of such a bright color so i wouldn't wanna mess it up. i know how you feel! but no worries since it's on patent, it can be easily removed! a little bit of nail varnish on a cloth worked well for my black patent miss boxe, so you could try to do that? just a little bit! you wouldn't wanna rub the color off! ;)

^ The list of things that Vaseline does goes on.. LOL

Does it really make your eyelashes grow longer? I've heard that so many times. Thank goodness I was born with very long lashes. Yippee. :biggrin:

^ The list of things that Vaseline does goes on.. LOL

Does it really make your eyelashes grow longer? I've heard that so many times. Thank goodness I was born with very long lashes. Yippee. :biggrin:

I don't know but it is a great moisturizer and care cream for rough elbows.:P I will love to find out if any of the suggestions work? Her shoes seem so purty!!