It's not the right bag!!!

tanukiki

Stupid Lamb
O.G.
Jun 11, 2007
Could someone with the medium Heritage tote PLEASE take a good pic of your creed? When I was leaving, I took my bag out and noticed it seemed kind of small. I looked at the creed to check the style number and it was 11350 but then I realized as I did this that there is NO zipper on this tote. I went back in and tried to explain this wasn't the right bag because it doesn't have a zipper and they looked at me like I had three heads! I told them some friends of mine that live out of state sent me pics and there is supposed to be a zipper. The one SA (might have been the manager) said "Are you sure their bags are authentic?":wtf::wtf: They offered to return the bag and if I can find out what went wrong with this, they'll order another bag with PCE still to replace it. I told them I would go home and get pics and see if we can get this sorted out. Now I have NOT the bag I thought I was getting and IF they can get it figured out I'll have to wait another week IF I get one at all :cursing::cursing::crybaby:

Could someone with the medium Heritage tote PLEASE take a good pic of your creed? When I was leaving, I took my bag out and noticed it seemed kind of small. I looked at the creed to check the style number and it was 11350 but then I realized as I did this that there is NO zipper on this tote. I went back in and tried to explain this wasn't the right bag because it doesn't have a zipper and they looked at me like I had three heads! I told them some friends of mine that live out of state sent me pics and there is supposed to be a zipper. The one SA (might have been the manager) said "Are you sure their bags are authentic?":wtf::wtf: They offered to return the bag and if I can find out what went wrong with this, they'll order another bag with PCE still to replace it. I told them I would go home and get pics and see if we can get this sorted out. Now I have NOT the bag I thought I was getting and IF they can get it figured out I'll have to wait another week IF I get one at all :cursing::cursing::crybaby:

Tanuki:

Hello.

I just got the medium sized one today as I did not care for the large. My Creed says
No. 11350 and there is a zipper accross the top. I don't know what happened with your bag but ask them to order another one. I tried taking a picture of the creed but it comes out pretty dark. I am really sorry that this happened to you but I think there is a mistake with your bag. Perhaps you got the small size by mistake. I am not sure what happened but go back to the store and ask them to order you another bag with the PCE.
Good luck! Liz

Attachments

• IMG_1060.jpg
    IMG_1060.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG_1059.jpg
    IMG_1059.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 190
  • IMG_1061.jpg
    IMG_1061.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 169
  • IMG_1064.jpg
    IMG_1064.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 109
Tanuki:

Hello.

I just got the medium sized one today as I did not care for the large. My Creed says
No. 11350 and there is a zipper accross the top. I don't know what happened with your bag but ask them to order another one. I tried taking a picture of the creed but it comes out pretty dark. I am really sorry that this happened to you but I think there is a mistake with your bag. Perhaps you got the small size by mistake. I am not sure what happened but back to the store and ask them to order you another bag with the PCE.
Good luck! Liz

I don't want to be a bother but can you get a slightly clearer pic of the creed? Maybe without the flash or using the flower/closeup macro setting. I need to have something to show them. Even the small is supposed to have a zipper isn't it?:confused1: