Believe or not, it's a purple (not plum) caviar med flap that i'm expectin soon~~

Celia_Hish

“Happiness is the highest good”
O.G.
May 17, 2006
After a long wait and search for a purple caviar med flap, it finally pops up couple of days before the brand new year arrives tomorrow. Yes, you never heard me wrong, I got a purple caviar with silver h/w.

Is Santa way too kind to me?? I'm a little scared...hehe:roflmfao::roflmfao:

It's not plum but a purple flap, haven't seen IRL yet but been seein many pictures floating around. Hopefully it's the color that i've been soughting for:love::flowers:

Will post pics when i receive her, jus wanna to share my JOY here with my fellow pfers.:nuts::nuts:

Okay, now I might pass out and die... that's the only flap I don't have and happens to be my HG (well, the violet caviar flap specifically)!!!! :nuts: :love: :drool: :crybaby: I think I need to move to a foreign country haha... you always have the best luck girl, I'm so excited to see the pics!!! ;) :nuts: I think I've seen a purple (not fall '06 violet) flap before... there was a small one on ebay, but I wanted the medium and didn't bid (I beleive it went for $2600!)... if it's the same color you are getting, it's very pretty, just not as bright as the plum/violet flap, and deeper in color. :smile: Congratulations, yay!!! :yahoo:

Okay, now I might pass out and die... that's the only flap I don't have and happens to be my HG (well, the violet caviar flap specifically)!!!! :nuts: :love: I think I need to move to a foreign country haha... you always have the best luck girl, I'm so excited to see the pics!!! :nuts: I think I've seen a purple (not fall '06 violet) flap before... there was a small one on ebay, but I wanted the medium and didn't bid (I beleive it went for $2600!)... if it's the same color you are getting, it's very pretty, just not as bright as the plum/violet flap, and deeper in color. :smile: Congratulations, yay!!! :yahoo:

*LOL* I'm the opposite, i always wanted to move out of my country and stay in USA or europe where it's the designer world that i want:tup:

Oh gal, i hope you can find a purple flap soon, i will pass all my luck to you! I'm sure you will:love:

Yeah, i've also been watching that small one posted sometime back on ebay, the price went way too high and it's a small size. Accordin to the pics, it's a deeper in color not the bright plum/violet color that i've seen. Hopefully i'm not too disappointed....*LOL*

Anyway, i did paid quite high price at $2200 including shipped, but i think it's worthwhile:sweatdrop:

Thanks sweetie for your sweet notes!

so happy for you Celia, I think you have been looking for this purple as long as I have!!!!

Cannot wait to see piccies, all these purples finally coming out of the woodwork, its typical when one is finally going to be released in store huh!

Congrats again :biggrin: