Too redundant?

caley

hello!
O.G.
May 1, 2006
After hearing about a new limelight clutch coming out, the smaller size seemed really appealing to me. However, I have a motard pochette as well. So I ask you lovely LV lovers out there: is having both being a bit redundant? Or is it 2 different things. ;)

there's a new limelight clutch coming out? uhoh, that's bad news for a person who just decided and really needs to go on a ban.

anyhow, being a chanel flap lover, who has them in different sizes and colors, my answer would be no, it's not too redundant. when the sizes and colors are different, even though they are the same style, they can have totally different looks imo.

I'm sorry I am going to be the party pooper here as I wouldn't make this purchase if I were you. It does seem redundant to me, to be honest.

But then again, if you *really* LVOE it , then it's another story:smile:

I'm sorry I am going to be the party pooper here as I wouldn't make this purchase if I were you. It does seem redundant to me, to be honest.

But then again, if you *really* LVOE it , then it's another story:smile:

hey, honest opinions are always welcome :smile: i have yet to see the look book so we shall see....