Hermes Singapore

This thread is NOT a chat thread.

We have had so many reports about OT unrelated topics that have nothing to do with Singapore H stores.

If you are not writing on something pointedly pertaining to a Singapore store (only) please post in the appropriate thread(s)

Reactions: LucreziaOoi
Thanks for the update! While I love raisin, 40 cm anything will be too big! :wtf:

Oh, and yes, I too have a golden retriever, who is very moody right now because he has been cooped up indoors because of the rainy weather the past few days.

I love the colour raisin too.. And Yes its HUGE. A Briefcase?
^^ Maybe u need to adopt/buy another dog to play with it. I have 7dogs at home. I dun even have to walk them. They "walk" each other. LOL!

I was there a few days ago when I picked up my Kelly wallet. My SA told me it's a Kelly 40 in Black Box. A lady was looking at it. It's really a HUGE bag.

chpwhy: If you were there last month, I think you would find your Etoupe Lindy. I saw one in the glass display.

^^^ 25 cm is too small for me except in lizard. There was an orange 25 cm Kelly in Swift that was there for at least a few days – still there last Friday.

Any 28 Kellys?

The stores, post Christmas, may be low on inventory. But there's no harm checking with each of the stores; Taka, Liat and also DFS Scotts. I feel it's probably better for you to walk in these stores to enquire, than make phone enquiries. When you meet a SA, even if the store does not have the Kelly available on the spot, you can place a request for a Kelly of your choice, and the SA will call you when one becomes available.

The stores, post Christmas, may be low on inventory. But there's no harm checking with each of the stores; Taka, Liat and also DFS Scotts. I feel it's probably better for you to walk in these stores to enquire, than make phone enquiries. When you meet a SA, even if the store does not have the Kelly available on the spot, you can place a request for a Kelly of your choice, and the SA will call you when one becomes available.

Thanks for the tip! Does DFS Scotts carry a lot of stock compared to the other 2? Believe it or not, I've never stepped into that store!!

DFS Scotts and DFS at the airport sometimes do have lovely bags, even though they have alot less than the other 2 stores. You may be pleasantly surprised.

Oh yes, I always pop in at the airport's boutique. There were 2 gorgeous Lindys sitting on the shelf a couple of weeks ago, as well as Evelynes in various colours. I hope the new T3 will have an even bigger Hermes boutique!