My New Purchase!!! Eeek!

Jul 27, 2007
Ahhh I'm so excited!
So I have been saving a $75 gift card from my birthday, and I got a PCE coupon. I knew I was getting a $50 gift card for Christmas so I decided I'd wait because I had till today (Dec 29) to use the coupon!!

Phew I ALMOST didn't make it. But since Monday is technically a holiday within my company we got paid @ midnight last night!

Got some flack from my beau for blowing my money on a bag (but not really) he wouldn't listen. I told him that the coupon that I had would save me $112 on the bag I wanted and that I had $125 in gift cards. Yeah boy's don't care. They just see you're paying for a stupid handbag.

Anywho. On to the pics!!!

What's in this pretty bag you ask??
P1010768.jpg

Everyone meet my Bleecker Leather Large Flap!
P1010769.jpg

Ahh I love it. I am IN LOVE with it. The inside SOLD me on the bag for real!
P1010771.jpg

Don't mind my slightly messy area lol
P1010772.jpg

I wish I could take a picture of me WITH it but everyone is sleeping and I'm anti-full length mirrors.

It fits awesome on the shoulder!! Ah.

So it was $448 and with my 25% off it was $336. Then with the $125 from gift cards it was $211 plus Mass. tax I got it for $227!!

I'm sorry but what a steal!! I'm psyched and my friends who went with me were totally supportive of my habit.

Sooo excited!!! Hope you all like it!:tup:

Ah It's seriously so cute! When I showed my boyfriend he was like it's fake!! Look at the inside!!! Trying to make me feel all bad. Whatever. I work wicked hard and I deserve it! I am however on a bag ban!

It came that way. I believe it's part of the "vintage-aged leather". Even the ones on the website have little marks.

Do you think it looks weird? Any experts on this?

it shouldnt be that scratched :sad: But it will eventually get that "vintage" look and get a couple scratches, but not brand new like that....

If you're happy with it, I guess it's not a big deal. It's all personal preference

Love the large bleeker flap! Got one in wine for Christmas from DH but took it back because a lot of the store models in that color were scratched to crap and back so I figured mine might get like that :sad: