Not on sale, but HTF bordeaux color in east/west

aprilvalentine

I Love DC
Nov 12, 2006
At Saks. Delyse found it hiding in the back and is holding it for April if you call. Her number is 248-808-0712, she's there today. It's bordeaux with silver h/w, $1395.

Attachments

• 12-29-07_1542[1] (2).jpg
    12-29-07_1542[1] (2).jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 278
I saw that bag when I was there friday. Very nice. I had never seen the e/w in that color before. There was no sale stuff left out on the floor shockboogie

did the e/w not to up in price? i thought 1395 was the pre increase price? anyhow, i was just there yesterday and they had alot in stock, i took some photos of some of the bags that i think i've seen ppl asking about, will post it shortly.

I just purchased a Caviar baguette today! Being shipped to NY from Boca Raton. Saks still sells these bags at 1395, while other Chanel's I pop into (SoHo, etc) sell this bag at 1795 (nov increase)

Vikianderson - bordeaux is a dark deep red. This bag is beautiful and Delyse is a great SA. Thanks to April's post, I got the pink flap from Delyse last week. The color is so lovely I can't wait until spring to use it. I just got another dark red flap otherwise I would steal this bag. It's such a beautiful color at a great price.