Tano Handbag - need help, please

jen21

Dec 14, 2007
Hi,

I hope this is the right forum to ask for this! If not, sorry, I'm new here! :shame:

This autumn started the series Prison Break, here where I live! I totally fall in love with the Tano Handbag from the Doctor. Maybe you know the Minilisa 3219.

Can you say me if it's anywhere possible to still get this handbag??

thank you in advance!!

Tano hasn't made that model since Fall 06, so it may be hard to locate one now. It sold out in my store last year- not only because it is featured on prison break but also because its a great bag. I wish Tano still made it! Just keep searching online and check ebay if you are really desperate, I guess. Good luck!

Tano hasn't made that model since Fall 06, so it may be hard to locate one now. It sold out in my store last year- not only because it is featured on prison break but also because its a great bag. I wish Tano still made it! Just keep searching online and check ebay if you are really desperate, I guess. Good luck!

Oh... these are bad news :sad:

I read something from a very similar model which calls Analisa! Is this still to buy?

Or is there a similar or follow up model from the minilisa?

I remember asking Alexandra about this - I believe the Analisa was even earlier than the Minilisa - which is also no longer in production...

good luck on your search!
maybe you can call up a few stores in the store directory at tanobag.com and ask about their availability...

viola is right- that's the prison break bag on shopmartins.com. I cant believe they still have it in stock after so long! You should ask what condition it's in. Since they are a bricks and mortar store, it may have been banged around the shop a lot over the past year. But if the condition is good, I would grab it while you can! Good luck!

viola is right- that's the prison break bag on shopmartins.com. I cant believe they still have it in stock after so long! You should ask what condition it's in. Since they are a bricks and mortar store, it may have been banged around the shop a lot over the past year. But if the condition is good, I would grab it while you can! Good luck!

yes thank you! I will try this!

Thanks for all the nice help!