Ok, so Im a Coach ignoramus/newbie...but a $900 Coach bag seriously exists!?

^GET OUTTA TOWN! $1200 DOLLARS! Good grief, I'd love to see it. Where should I go to see a pic?

Wowee, I had no idea. I thought Coach bags went up to about the 5-700 dollar range!

Thank you for enlightening me...I really am a Coach ignoramus, LOL, I had no clue!

It is a nice bag but $900??

I just returned the red Miranda bag and this would have been a good replacement. Didn't see it in the store.

I guess I just have to wait until the next 25% off comes.

Last time I was at the Rodeo store they had one that was either $30,000 or $40,000 I can't remember. I also saw one that was $20,000 while I was there. I have a 40% discount letter from a repair I sent it. I thought what would they do if I tried to buy one of those bags using it...Would they honor it?

Last time I was at the Rodeo store they had one that was either $30,000 or $40,000 I can't remember. I also saw one that was $20,000 while I was there. I have a 40% discount letter from a repair I sent it. I thought what would they do if I tried to buy one of those bags using it...Would they honor it?
I think they'd have to honor it, don't you? If the letter doesn't exclude bags over a certain amount or limit the amount of savings I think they'd have to do it. LOL - can you imagine the looks you'd get?

Do you mind me asking what the repair was for, what they did, did they give you your bag back, is there a time limit on the discount, etc ? thanks

Do you mind me asking what the repair was for, what they did, did they give you your bag back, is there a time limit on the discount, etc ? thanks

It was for my husbands wallet. It started to tear. So we sent it in for repair and they could not repair it, so they sent me a letter for 40% off my next full price purchase. They also sent me back his old wallet along with the letter. There is no experation date on the letter. Now I just have to find something to use it on.

This vintage Hamptons tote is just amazing in person - very very heavy thick leather like the Miranda, unlike the regular Hamptons line. But I saw a dark blue one regular price at Saks and you could probably still order it from a Coach store for regular price (maybe even 25% off w/PCE), just not the red since it's sold out.

It was for my husbands wallet. It started to tear. So we sent it in for repair and they could not repair it, so they sent me a letter for 40% off my next full price purchase. They also sent me back his old wallet along with the letter. There is no experation date on the letter. Now I just have to find something to use it on.
thank you