Prada has made a fan out of me! Unbelievably comfy!

rainyjewels

eat me
O.G.
Nov 8, 2006
I bought 2 pairs of Prada shoes on almost a whim during the Saks sale frenzy. They were just so cheap I couldn't resist. They came today, and as soon as I slipped them on, I was in awe. How can shoes that look this cute and have this heel height be this comfortable?? I felt like I was wearing sneakers, literally. I know people say that a lot about Louboutins, esp the simple pump (which i own), but no Louboutins I own or have ever tried on come even CLOSE to the comfort level of these Pradas. Sure, Pradas aren't as sexy, but after so many uncomfy CLs, they're a refreshing change for my feet.

I've always been gung-ho about comfortable yet cute shoes. I've tried Tods, Dior Gaucho ballerina flats, Tory Burch Revas, and a bunch of other flats...but none of them compare in comfort to these high heeled Pradas! I feel like I've finally found a pair I can stand hours in the subway in! Okay, I'll stop raving now and post pictures :P

i've noticed that prada shoes are more comfortable than usual for 2007 f/w collection, because i bought 2 pairs too. whoever is their current designer, keep it up. i see some nice shoes for spring too.

Nice buys! I would love to hear about the deals that you got on those shoes, I am sure they were a steal since there were some great prices on the first day of the Saks 2nd markdown.

I agree, Pradas are incredibly comfortable.

ITA - Pradas are THE most comfortable dressy shoes. I can only wear flats. I love the rubber bottomed Prada loafers and other flats. They are the best. I'm still waiting for my Saks package to arrive. Enjoy your Pradas in good health!

Hot hot hot!!! Yes, pradas are SO comfy. Take it from someone with wide feet....they are cut a little more generous and I am truly grateful!

Enjoy your gorgeous Prada haul!

which saks did you go to to get them so cheap?? i think i paid around 585...

i actually got lucky, because i happened to be surfing saks.com sale online around midnight of the 24th, and at exactly 12:01 all the prices suddenly dropped an additional 50% off....and i went straight to the ones i had been eyeing and grabbed em all up :yahoo: I also grabbed up a few pairs of louboutins but they ...are not comfortable. :sad:

I've been buying Prada shoes for years and currently have about 10 pairs in my collection. They are definitely go to shoes when I need to walk a lot. They are so sturdy and the leather hardly needs breaking in. DH also has a large Prada shoe collection. The best was this past year when we went to the private sale and got all kinds of shoes for 40% off!