Modeling Pics of the Clay Maxene Boots with Clay Gigi Tote - Plus New Stuff!

Odette

<3 life
O.G.
Aug 20, 2007
My Maxene boots in clay arrived today - I wore them out to the Coach boutique with my clay Gigi. It was so busy there - but all the SA's stopped to drool over my boots. They made me feel so good! :cutesy: The stores in my area don't carry shoes so they had never seen them IRL before. Thanks Katrynar for helping me track them down! :tup:

I also exchanged my Gallery patchwork ponytail scarf for the Hamptons dot ponytail scarf in black/white, and I bought the butterfly keyfob. :love: The new bags really weren't singing to me, I don't know if I like the new ones out. I kinda like the pond Bleecker duffle. But, I'm sort of on a ban for the new year. Without further ado, pics!

S6000501.JPG

S6000503.JPG

They look great!!!!!
I cant wait for mine to come in.... excpet all I could track down was whiskey. Hopefully they look just as nice, but they clay is sure a great color!

You're going to love them - I walked around in them for a few hours and they are so comfortable! Every pair of Coach shoes I own are the most comfortable things ever! Post pics when you get yours!