Michael Kors Vs. Cole Hann..which is better to keep

jctc

O.G.
Feb 3, 2007
I have found a hobbo bag of Michael Kors and a Cole Hann tote ... Cannot decide which one to return. I can only keep one. Please give me your suggestions. Thanks I cannot send in the pic from my computer. if someone can help. that's will be great.:confused1:

Well it's hard to say without the pictures- is the Michael Kors a cloth bag or leather? How about the Cole Haan bag? From everything I've seen and heard Cole Haan is very good quality with classic styles that will last you a long time- just my opinion.

My Cole Haan bags are made better than my Kors bags (I have two of each). CH tend to be more classic, MK a bit more trendy. If the price is the same, and you like them equally, I would vote for CH.

I got Michael Kors about a month from TJMAX I don't really want to keep it ...
I am having trouble putting the pictures on. Can someone help me. My computer won't let me copy and paste.

Cole Haan generally has better quality.

If you are trying to attach an image, hit advanced reply. Then hit the paperclip sign on the top and you can then upload your pictures.

My Michael Kors is leather not cloth... the problem I have it..because it has passed 30 days. can I still return it? worse case I get a store credit...right???
(If you are trying to attach an image, hit advanced reply. Then hit the paperclip sign on the top and you can then upload your pictures. ) I have tried to do this, but my computer kept showing error on page. I don't understand.

I really like Cole haans shoes and purses. I have a pair of Cole Haan shoes. I don't have anything by Michael Kors but I did see a coat by him at Burlington's which I liked.