Purchases: 1 bag FW 2007 + 2 bags SS 2008

Moonlight

O.G.
Mar 10, 2006
Hi,
It's my 1st time to post my BV's purchases... I have other BV bags but it was my 1st time to buy 3 bags on 1 go!! I'm happy to annouce that I've got the red BV for 30% off... :yahoo:

The metallic BV was a bag I didn't expect to be avaliable, I was over the moon when I saw it!!! Lucky that I was:graucho:, I had the choice to choose between 3 different colors: red, brass & grey (the blue was already sold out).. They all looked amazing IRL!! I recommend all members to get hold of one...I :love: the blue BV, it looked so cute to leave behind, so I dropped it on the counter too..

IMG_6703.jpg

IMG_6704.jpg

IMG_6714.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_6706.jpg
    IMG_6706.jpg
    147.2 KB · Views: 97
:nuts: Love your purchases, esp. the red bag!! Congrats and enjoy them!
Welcome to BV subforum. :smile:

Thanks Java_addict :flowers:!!!! I will... at the moment, I'm sooooooo happy that I can't think straight!!!!!!! :upsidedown: I also bought a Chanel Bag the day before, so 4 bags at one time is a bit too much... ! I usually buy 1 bag, enjoy it then buy the another ! But lately, since I can't find the bags I want all the time , I started buying them as I did now, & keep them until I find the perfect occasion to show it off! :graucho: