Stam Colours!

Lisie

O.G.
Dec 10, 2006
hey ladies,

in which colours did the stam ever come in?

i know : black, taupe,almond,ivory, putty, blush, mouse, chestnut(saddle brown), topaz, cashew, the phyton editions, white chiffon...

especially the 2005 editions?
and which ones have lampo zippers?

thanks for your help.

(sorry if that question may have already appeared previously)

Lisie

* QUILTED STAM *

Fall/Winter 05 Stams: Black, Pearl, Violet, Bordeaux, Petrol, Taupe

Resort 05 Stams: Black, White

Spring/Summer 06 Stams: Black, Ivory, Putty, Blush (patent), Chalk (patent), Cola (patent)

Fall/Winter 06 Stams: Black, Bronze, Camel, Ivory, Cashew, Mouse, Chesnut, Whiskey
http://forum.purseblog.com/marc-jacobs/price-info-of-f06-bags-wallets-22974.html

Resort 06 Stams: Black, White Chiffon, Topaz, Almond, Saddle Brown
http://forum.purseblog.com/marc-jacobs-reference-library/marc-jacobs-resort-2006-a-50274.html

Spring/Summer 07 Stams: Black, Ivory, Brown, Green, Blue, Natural

Those white/pearl bags are more rare, some online stores such as BG/NM only carried Black & Taupe for 2005.

F/W 05 Stams: nappa (smooth, soft) leather or icy (glazed, shiny, pebbled) leather, bordeaux suede interior, bronze hardware, lampo zippers

Resort 05 Stams: shiny hardware and leather, bordeaux suede interior, honey gold hardware

Riri zippers are used starting from S/S 2006.

I didn't know there was a white bag in the collection of 2005. Was the interior red suede. I guess the chain and the clasps must have been in brass then?

Those white/pearl bags are more rare, some online stores such as BG/NM only carried Black & Taupe for 2005.

F/W 05 Stams: nappa (smooth, soft) leather or icy (glazed, shiny, pebbled) leather, bordeaux suede interior, bronze hardware, lampo zippers

Resort 05 Stams: shiny hardware and leather, bordeaux suede interior, honey gold hardware

Riri zippers are used starting from S/S 2006.

Thanks!
I'm asking cause there is an ebay auction with a white stam at the moment so I wasn't sure about this colour.

x L

Anyone know what color this stam is? some say chestnut, others say stone:

c2cc_1.JPG

s.gif

hi, i posted a similar question on another thread but never got a response. does anyone know if the quilted blake came in the colors mentioned above? i'm particularly interested in the taupe, putty, and natural... and are there any pictures of those colors anywhere? this would be a huge help as i am trying to decide whether or not to bid on an auction. many thanks in advance!

hi, i posted a similar question on another thread but never got a response. does anyone know if the quilted blake came in the colors mentioned above? i'm particularly interested in the taupe, putty, and natural... and are there any pictures of those colors anywhere? this would be a huge help as i am trying to decide whether or not to bid on an auction. many thanks in advance!

Look in the MJ ref. library. You can search the seasonal collection threads for quilted blake and you should be able to find a wealth of pics and info. Good luck:heart: