Hi..I know i am *really* late..but is there any way i can rop

You can do a google search and see what comes up - lots of the online sites are having sales right now, so you might find one.

You can call your local (or closest) Nordstroms and ask them if they have the bag you want. If they don't, ask them to check other stores to see if they can locate one. They have lookbooks with all the styles and numbers in there which will help them to look up the bag system-wide.

Unfortunately, unless you can find a coupon code (where MJ isn't excluded) for Nordstrom, Bloomingdale's, or Shopbop, you'll have to pay full-price for the Totally Turnlock Faridah. I searched high and low for one - and ended up just giving in and buying one for full price yesterday. Neither the Teri or the Faridah was on sale ANYWHERE (Sak's, Neiman's, Bloomingdale's, Nordstrom, etc.). Zappos sold out, eluxury sold out, and I think Shopbop only has yellow left.

Good luck - let me know if you find one on sale, because I'd be interested in a price adjustment!

I recently saw a cordovan turnlock Faridah in a bloomies in LI for 30% off. I remember because Heidi and Faridah were the only ones left.

Butttt... this was before Christmas... who knows what's left.. I'd start at Bloomingdales... calling around.

I recently saw a cordovan turnlock Faridah in a bloomies in LI for 30% off. I remember because Heidi and Faridah were the only ones left.

Butttt... this was before Christmas... who knows what's left.. I'd start at Bloomingdales... calling around.

WHOA...that's a STEAL! mjfan - You should call that Bloomie's! Let me know what happens! That'd be AWESOME if you found the bag on sale! And I'd ask for a price adjustment. :P

sorry guys..been really busy. Did not find the teri tote or the faridah in cordovan :sad: I really wanted to get this..i am so stupid for havin missed this out :/ I called up bloomingdales/nordstroms no luck :sad:

Sorry guys been really busy. Did not find the teri tote or the faridah in cordovan :sad: I really wanted to get this..i am so stupid for havin missed this out :/ I called up bloomingdales/nordstroms no luck :sad: thanks for all your help guys!