Help! Looking desperately for MJBMJ Cat Charm Key Chain!!!

madaddie

Mad Shopaholic
O.G.
Dec 1, 2007
Allo Dolls,

I am looking for the MJBMJ Cat Charm Key Chain. Saw it on the website but wasn't able to locate it on shopping sites or ebay.

I called the Singapore MJBMJ shop, and they said they weren't bringing it in. Horrors!

Does anyone know where I can get one??? *desperate look*

:sweatdrop:

I think only MBMJ stores carry it? It's under the special items and it retails for $12. I've been wanting to get the dog key-chain but I cannot justify paying $20 for the shipping when the key-chain is only $12! :sad:

if it was this style: http://cgi.ebay.com/Marc-Jacobs-NEW-Cat-Keychain-Grey-Gray-Kitty-Leather_W0QQitemZ300184006716QQihZ020QQcategoryZ45237QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

they have been popping up on ebay. do a completed auction search 'marc jacobs cat' they came in a bunch of different colors...i want to get the gun keychain myself ...

Thanks Jun, that's the one!

I am looking for the one in brown, and its irksome the MJBMJ store here does not bring it in. Their collection is so limited!

Guess I will have to keep scouring Ebay, and get it authenticated first by the peeps here. :P

MBMJ SF store has it. i saw it at the boutique as well.

I think only MBMJ stores carry it? It's under the special items and it retails for $12. I've been wanting to get the dog key-chain but I cannot justify paying $20 for the shipping when the key-chain is only $12! :sad:

Yep but I reside in Singapore, far removed from the wonderful US shopping scene so boohoo no Cat Key Chain for me. :crybaby: Does the website ship internationally? Sigh, even then it would cost a bom!

I'm not sure if the website ships internationally but I guess you can try your luck and call to ask if they ship internationally. Then again, shipping would cost so much more than the key-chain! *sigh*

Aw great, now I need a black one! I have a black kitty and a tortie - and I think I need one of these key chains to hang off my new TT Faridah. :tup:

jun - Is this the gun charm you want? CLICK

It's adorable! I love it!