are they going to have this color

Lately Mary-Kate Olsen has been carrying around a dark red city i dont know what year the bag is or the name of the color. I was wondering if anyone knew that information also if this is not a color from this year are they going to have a similar color in the 2008 collection

oh, i'm totally wondering that as well!! i absolutely adore that color!! she's worn it pretty rough but it just looks peeerfectly smooshy :smile:

i dont know if i am the only one who got zoom for the pic or if that was a universal feature haha but the bales didnt look square if you zoomed in however it wasnt close enough that there wasnt room for error so they very well could be square

haha that is soooo funny we all liked the same bag

just looked at the marron it looked really brown hers looks more dark red but i could be wrong im pretty new to bbags does anyone have any pics of the color marron and what year did they make that color

That bag has always confused me. The bag itself looks like an authentic marron but the strap is NOT a Bal strap! It looks like a rolled leather strap and it looks longer than a city strap should look. I'm thinking she attached a fake bag strap to an authentic bag. :confused1:

Look how it looks here...:love: Same bag, different strap?

attachment.php