I HATE being undecisive........PLEASE HELP!!

teemmmbee

O.G.
Nov 26, 2006
okay so I decided that the slim carly is going back.......so are two of the three wallets I got to go w/her.

Now here's my dilema.........first off you should know (if you don't already) I HAVE to have matching wallets to my bags, can't explain it, just HAVE TO!

okay so I have two large carlys still NWT and three wallets still NWT. I am trying to figure out what to do with them and which ones to keep.

I have the angora carly and the parchment zip around sig stripe wallet, they match perfectly.

I also have the all choc brown carly with an all brown wallet w/the three diff stripes down the front.

Then I have that beautiful limited edition khaki/brown/pink wallet that desperately needs a bag to go with.

so here's what I'm thinking...........the khaki/brown carly would match the above ^^ wallet but I really don't need 3 carlys, nor can I afford 3 carlys!!

so which carly should I keep??? the angora, choc brown or get the khaki brown? I can keep two carlys.

OR should I just keep what I have and wait till later and try to find my next bag that will match the pink wallet (she'll just be lonely put away in my closet for a while)??

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• coaches.jpg
    coaches.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 3,105
  • pinkcombo.JPG
    pinkcombo.JPG
    40.5 KB · Views: 295
I think the way you have them set up in your picture is great for which wallet matches each bag BUT I couldn't give up that beautiful LE wallet in the middle if I were you. I'm bummed I didn't order one to match my LE scarf hippie. It's such a pretty wallet :love:

oh there's NO WAY I'm getting rid of the pink wallet. That's why I'm having such a hard time deciding which one of the other ones to get rid of. The pink one is pretty much the only one I'M ATTACHED TO!!

oh there's NO WAY I'm getting rid of the pink wallet. That's why I'm having such a hard time deciding which one of the other ones to get rid of. The pink one is pretty much the only one I'M ATTACHED TO!!

Oh good! Whew!:lol: I think the LE looks okay with the choc Carly but the hamptons stripe looks better. Personally, I would get rid of the khaki/angora and get the khaki/brown and then keep the choc sig Carly

maybe the above post was confusing. I can keep TWO BAGS w/matching wallets.

right now I have two bags and three wallets. I am FOR SURE keeping the pink wallet but I don't yet have a bag to go with her. SO I can keep what I have now and wait for a bag to come along to go w/the pink wallet or I can just go get the brown/khaki carly and return either the angora or the choc brown carly.

what should I do?? WHICH TWO COMBOS SHOULD I KEEP??

Attachments

• pinkcombo.JPG
    pinkcombo.JPG
    40.5 KB · Views: 69
  • choccombo.JPG
    choccombo.JPG
    33.7 KB · Views: 72
  • whitecombo.JPG
    whitecombo.JPG
    28.1 KB · Views: 53
maybe the above post was confusing. I can keep TWO BAGS w/matching wallets.

right now I have two bags and three wallets. I am FOR SURE keeping the pink wallet but I don't yet have a bag to go with her. SO I can keep what I have now and wait for a bag to come along to go w/the pink wallet or I can just go get the brown/khaki carly and return either the angora or the choc brown carly.

what should I do?? WHICH TWO COMBOS SHOULD I KEEP??

In case my previous post didn't make sense (and I wouldn't be surprised as I'm hyped up on caffeine right now) -IMO, keep the choc brown carly and brown hamptons stripe wallet and return the angora and get khaki/brown to go with the pink scarf wallet.

I think the LE wallet looks great with both bags.. but if you have to have them totally match, then I would keep the chocolate bag for sure, and then decide if you would rather have the angora or the chocolate trim.. I wouldn't return the chocolate because then you have 2 of the same style bags in ALMOST the same exact color. just my .02 good luck! ;)