Wapity as a Camera Case?

ianmic01

Dec 11, 2007
I'm very tempted to buy a Monogram Wapity with the intention of keeping my digital camera when I go on vacation next month. My only question is, how is Kanye West wearing this on his waist? Does he loop the strap through a belt loop?

1098.jpg

By the way, this is my first post here. Been lurking the last couple of weeks or so and I am loving this forum.

Welcome to tPF! On the strap of the wapity there is a hook so you could remove the strap from the wapity or attach it all to a belt loop like Kanye here. The wapity is great for a digi cam. If yours is small enough, you could fit other things in there like an ID, some cash, etc.

I circled the "hook"...p10860610_ph_hero.jpg

i love my wapity! i put my dig cam in there along w/ an extra media card and if i use it on a night out, some extra $$ and my debit card and ID. works great! love it! i use it like a wristlet.

the wapity is awesome for a going out at night bag or just when yu dont want to lug around yur whole purse.

i use mine sometimes as a camera case and sometimes an ipod case :smile:

hope that helps :smile:

i used to use it as a wristlet/wallet type. After i finally got a wallet it is not my digi cam case too. Just one thing though - I am very careful when i take my camera in and out b/c I feel like the zipper might scratch the camera.

I didn't know the wapity is for camera. I just thought it's so cute. I use it for coin now bc my vernis cles hold cc plus I have ton of coin. I would love to wear it like Kanye West but I'm afraid of the jean transfer.