Jimmy Choo 50% OFF @ Choo Boutiques!!!!!! NOW!!!!!!!

robynbenz

Jimmy ChooAholic
O.G.
Oct 24, 2006
:Push: So sorry for the Delay in posting, but was really busy and did not pay much attention to my email...:bagslap:

Got my email from Casey even though she was off today:woohoo:

Happy holidays!!! Many apologies for the mass email but I wanted to let everyone know as soon as possible that as of today all previously reduced Fall/Winter merchandise has now received a final 50% markdown. I have attached photos of some handbags but we do still have plenty of sizes available in sale shoes as well. Unfortunately I am not working today but please don’t let that stop you from shopping – many styles are selling out faster than you can read this note! If you are interested in any items seen here, or have questions about the availability of others, please call the store and ask to speak with our manager Lynne. Just let her know you are a client of mine, and she will reserve any merchandise you want to purchase until I can contact you Thursday for payment details. I didn’t want my favorite people to miss out on this great sale so I hope you’ll take advantage of the great deals to be had!

Hope everyone is enjoying a wonderful holiday season and I look forward to catching up with you on Thursday!

Let's see what you got:nuts:

:Push: So sorry for the Delay in posting, but was really busy and did not pay much attention to my email...:bagslap:

Got my email from Casey even though she was off today:woohoo:

Happy holidays!!! Many apologies for the mass email but I wanted to let everyone know as soon as possible that as of today all previously reduced Fall/Winter merchandise has now received a final 50% markdown. I have attached photos of some handbags but we do still have plenty of sizes available in sale shoes as well. Unfortunately I am not working today but please don’t let that stop you from shopping – many styles are selling out faster than you can read this note! If you are interested in any items seen here, or have questions about the availability of others, please call the store and ask to speak with our manager Lynne. Just let her know you are a client of mine, and she will reserve any merchandise you want to purchase until I can contact you Thursday for payment details. I didn’t want my favorite people to miss out on this great sale so I hope you’ll take advantage of the great deals to be had!

Hope everyone is enjoying a wonderful holiday season and I look forward to catching up with you on Thursday!

Let's see what you got:nuts:

Robyn - can you share her contact info? TIA!

The website is also finally doing their full on sale. There are some cute shoes on there, but after my husband did the bookeeping this weekend and said "What is Hermes?" <<--- pronounced like herpes, with an m.
I'm feeling a little bit of guilt. :shame:

Bella, confess, now, what did you get? Hermès and herpes probably have a lot in common. Once you get it, no way to get rid of it. I'm glad I'm the money manager in this family, although lately my husband has started to realize that he ought to pay more attention.

Oh, I will post pics on the H forum tomorrow :smile: I only went in to buy my MIL a Christmas pressy then I was attacked by a bag...I swear, that's the way it went. :angel:
I'm so so glad I don't have a Choo boutique here. I'd have Choo herpes for sure. :lol:

I wanted to introduce my new Mave in Blue liquid patent at the same time, but it's taking forever to get here! :cursing:

Bella, confess, now, what did you get? Hermès and herpes probably have a lot in common. Once you get it, no way to get rid of it. I'm glad I'm the money manager in this family, although lately my husband has started to realize that he ought to pay more attention.
:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao: I'm the money manager in my family too....heehee...........my husband asked me the other day when the heck that happened. Oh...about the time I joined tPF!!

Oh, I will post pics on the H forum tomorrow :smile: I only went in to buy my MIL a Christmas pressy then I was attacked by a bag...I swear, that's the way it went. :angel:
I'm so so glad I don't have a Choo boutique here. I'd have Choo herpes for sure. :lol:

I wanted to introduce my new Mave in Blue liquid patent at the same time, but it's taking forever to get here! :cursing:

:roflmfao: Those pesky dangerous bags. Maybe I should try that on my BF. Not sure he would believe me though.

The website is also finally doing their full on sale. There are some cute shoes on there, but after my husband did the bookeeping this weekend and said "What is Hermes?" <<--- pronounced like herpes, with an m.
I'm feeling a little bit of guilt. :shame:

Oh Bella! :roflmfao: That was a good one! lol!
I agree, once you got it, can't get rid of it.

Attacked by a bag :boxing: thats how I want to go out, :roflmfao: