Honestly... Male Or Female???

Aug 2, 2006
I need some honest opinions here PRETTY PLEASE. I own the LV Bosphore Pm and have only carried it a few times, the more I look at it the more I think it may be meant for a male or should I say look better on a guy. Can you guys and gals give me your HONEST thoughts on this one? I would be ever so thankful if you would just post a comment to be me out.
HUGS :flowers:

I need some honest opinions here PRETTY PLEASE. I own the LV Bosphore Pm and have only carried it a few times, the more I look at it the more I think it may be meant for a male or should I say look better on a guy. Can you guys and gals give me your HONEST thoughts on this one? I would be ever so thankful if you would just post a comment to be me out.
HUGS :flowers:

I meant HELP me out...lol :upsidedown::lol:

I think because it's so small... it looks great on a woman! One of the problems with bags is that people feel uncomfortable carrying them or whatever because they may be designed for "Male or Female." The Bosphore line is actually versatile... since nearly every product is listed in both the male and female section. Messenger bags have been debated on for years... If you think it looks nice on you, then keep it. If you don't love it... get something you like. Perhaps the Pochette Bosphore! :smile: