wish me luck

good luck! youll do fine! i had a small bump taken off my upper cheek by my hair line in august and youd never even know it now! just relax and dont worry about it (easier sad than done of course) :flowers:

thank you, after talking with so many people in my life and here on this message board, I feel a lot more relaxed about this. The only thing I am dreading is the shot, I hate needles, but I know it is not as painful as I am making it out to be and over quite fast. I hope I heal up as nicely as you. I a hope there isn't a very noticable scar.

Sorry I'm late to the party, not sure if you're getting a mole removed for cosmetic reasons, for testing (biopsy), or worse (cancerous) but you're going to be fine! My husband has a lot of moles (can't remember what this condition is called) and a few have been cancerous, he's had them removed without any problems. Let us know how it goes, we'll be thinking of you!

Sorry I'm late to the party, not sure if you're getting a mole removed for cosmetic reasons, for testing (biopsy), or worse (cancerous) but you're going to be fine! My husband has a lot of moles (can't remember what this condition is called) and a few have been cancerous, he's had them removed without any problems. Let us know how it goes, we'll be thinking of you!

Thanks.. I am getting two removed actually. One for cosmetic, since I am going to be there, and one because the dr said it had grown a bit. He suggested it come off, so I consulted with a plastic surgeon, and today is the day. I will let you know in a few short hours how it goes.

Thanks again.

All done. Wasn't so bad, but not a walk in the park either. Have the strips on it now and get the stitches out in a week. Thanks everyone for your help and getting me through this. :balloon: