Chanel Bags on Sale - 25% off

photomj

Rocker Chic
O.G.
Aug 30, 2007
Just got an email from Bag Borrow or Steal. They have at least 10 Chanel bags on sale for 25% off! I just snagged a 2.55 reissue in Bronze! Whoo Hoo!

Go to their "outlet" section and search by designer to see all the bags available.

Here are some of the other names I grabbed and prices:

Chanel Diamond Stitch Brown Small Shopper - SKU# BB057058 - 25% off - $1225

Chanel 'Luxe' Metallic Flap Bag - SKU# BBOS7361 -$1425 - 23% off

Chanel Tweed Small Satchel (PNY) - SKU# BBOS7433 - $1995 - 22% off

Chanel 'Modern Chain' Classic Bag Brown Leather - SKU# BBOS8053 $1150 - 25% off

There were a few others as well! Happy Shopping!!! :tup:

Thanks guys! I'm already loving it and the rep said it was DEFINITELY in stock! She had it in her hand! Whoopee!

There was a beautiful Bronze Luxe and Diamond Stitch out there too!!!

Thanks for the tip!
I've never been on this site and thought it was rental bags?
Do you have to pay a fee to join to purchase a bag from them?
Are the bags used that you buy?
Thank you so much for letting me know :smile:

Thanks for the tip!
I've never been on this site and thought it was rental bags?
Do you have to pay a fee to join to purchase a bag from them?
Are the bags used that you buy?
Thank you so much for letting me know :smile:

You can join the site, just to browse, for free. There is no cost or membership involved to purchase from them, only to rent from them.

Some bags for sale are used, some are never used. Depends on the bag. They have a 30-day return policy.

That is pretty much all I know about it. I got the notice from them through my email today, saw the Chanel bag, bought it and then let everyone know about it out here! There are some great sales on other bags as well...Botkier for $162, Prada, etc.

You're awesome for posting this!! I never would have known otherwise! I tried to get the DS shoper buy it was oos. So instead I got the MC flap!! :yahoo:

I tried it on and loved it, now it's mine! I overnighted it..bad me! :rolleyes:

Argh... I just bought these... :sweatdrop:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Unbeatable prices! And I was chatting with their online CS and the lady was very sweet. We'll see how it goes, I overnight as well and items should be here on Friday! :nuts:

Attachments

• 7361_front_zoom.jpg
    7361_front_zoom.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 1,566
  • 7432_front_zoom.jpg
    7432_front_zoom.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 1,676
Hey Alouette & Tracy!

Congrats on your purchases! We are the "bronze" babes apparently! ha ha

I also wanted that Ligne but it was too small for me. I'm hoping the reissue I got will work out ok!

I was lazy and did regular mail but it has already shipped! Their customer service girls are great.

Did you guys ask about the Authenticity cards? I asked if they would come with the bags and the girl said they would send a "card" with it. I wonder if it will be the originals or a statement from BBS that it's an authentic bag? She didn't even know about the holograms inside the purses!

Enjoy your bags...be sure to post pics of them IRL!!!