Post your outfits for the Holidays!

danae

frou frou
O.G.
Feb 28, 2006
I'm very excited because this is the first year that I have two new dresses. I'll wear one for Christmas and the other for New Year's.
The first one is by Luella. It's not that posh looking so I know I'll wear it a lot. I plan to wear it with black opaque tights and some Sergio Rossi black pumps.
The other one is by Tracy Reese and can be worn two ways: either the sequinned slip alone, or with the tulle shift. I'll wear it the second way, with some gray glittery shoes( haven't got them yet, but wen I do I'll post pics).

What are your festive outfits for this year?

Attachments

• AAAAAljRZgEAAAAAAHPm5g.jpg
    AAAAAljRZgEAAAAAAHPm5g.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 82
  • cw019313_10057.jpg
    cw019313_10057.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 448
  • fr.jpg
    fr.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 92
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 100
ooh danae, they are beautiful choices.

I have purchased a couple, this Kate Moss I have already worn and its gorgeous, I am going to wear it again on Christmas day

Katemosspurple.jpg

and this one is from Karen Millen, and I am going to wear it tomorrow night to a Christmas Dinner party

karenmillendress.jpg

this kinna looks like the dress cameron diaz wore to an awards
show sometime this year after her and JT broke up. This is too cute
Love all the dresses ladies, absolutely gorg!! Wow that K.M. dress is BEAUTIFUL :heart:

attachment.php

^^Gorgeous dresses ladies. Christmas is much more casual in my family. There will be a Christmas Eve party tonight but I will be in jeans, heels, and a cute top of some sort. Christmas, I'll be in the most couture of outfits...PAJAMAS!!! :yes::yes:

I am wearing Uggs, Citizen Jeans and a Burberry sweater --- eating cheese spread out of the tub....yes the holiday spirit is alive and well in the Clake household ;)

But honestly, those dresses are amazing -- I would kill to go to any of your dinner parties!

I am wearing Uggs, Citizen Jeans and a Burberry sweater --- eating cheese spread out of the tub....yes the holiday spirit is alive and well in the Clake household ;)

But honestly, those dresses are amazing -- I would kill to go to any of your dinner parties!

Clake, my family's Christmas party was so dull, I'm inviting you to our New Year's one so that we can chat about Balenciaga... :P

I always dress a bit more restrained for the holidays, because my relatives are fairly conservative. I see them five or six times a year, no need to rock the boat hehe. I wore a brown and black Missoni sweater with dark blue jeans and Miu Miu black leather boots.

I always dress a bit more restrained for the holidays, because my relatives are fairly conservative. I see them five or six times a year, no need to rock the boat hehe. I wore a brown and black Missoni sweater with dark blue jeans and Miu Miu black leather boots.

Same here. I go to my DF's house. His parents are near 60 and his uncle and aunt as well in their 50's. Then his brothers and their little ones (1 and 4) - it's not the time nor place for mini skirts, etc.

To Christmas yesterday I wore a light wash blue jean tucked into tall chestnut sundance uggs (no heels, on the account that I knew I'd be playing with the little ones :P) with a black cashmere turtle neck from Banana Republic. :yes: