New -Rose Bleeker Duffle No. 11423. Come and see!

LizCordova

O.G.
Dec 4, 2006
Hi all:

I am just posting this picture of my new Bleeker Rose Duffle as a color reference for those who are considering anything in this color. I really don't care for it and find it washed out - think of a persimmon color and this is what you have. This color reminds me of the red clay adobe homes in the Southwest which is nice but I was hoping for vivid Spring color. I did order this bag as well in Canary Yellow which I saw today at my store. The canary color is stunning and electric. I know that I will love it! I will post pictures of it next week when I receive it. :yes:

Attachments

• IMG0001_29.jpg
    IMG0001_29.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 187
  • IMG0005_2.jpg
    IMG0005_2.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 156
  • IMG0004_11.jpg
    IMG0004_11.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG0002_14.jpg
    IMG0002_14.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 204
Liz,

The color is very pretty in the photos, but if you don't love it...back she goes! Do you carry any other bleeker duffles right now?

TejasMama, I carry the Bleeker Duffle in Bottle Green (large one No. 11423). I love it so much that decided I must have one of the new Spring colors. I also carry the Bleeker Laced Flap in Walnut No. 11446. I really feel that I got two of the best bags that Coach made for the Fall Season. The color below is the new Spring Green but I have the darker Bottle Green which I love so much. I carried her today.

11423_d1.jpg

11446_d1.jpg

Attachments

• IMG0003_14.jpg
    IMG0003_14.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 109
Here is another photo for color reference. It is my Khaki/Beet Carly next to my Bleeker Flap in Rose. You can see that the Rose is quite a bit lighter than the Beet on my Carly. Not a fire engine red, definately, but still a very pretty red.

Attachments

• Carly and Rose.JPG
    Carly and Rose.JPG
    103.6 KB · Views: 127
I think it's a nice color just not what I had hoped for either. If it were fall it'd be a color I'd be interested in but not while waiting for spring to arrive! Thank you for posting, Liz!

They should have named this color something other than "rose"... when I think of Coach rose, I think of the beautiful dusty pink of the Legacy bags. This color just..... I don't even know. It just needs a different name. Haha.