I called 1800-Coach and Bleeker Lge Duffle No. 11423 is still priced at $314.

LizCordova

O.G.
Dec 4, 2006
Dear All:

I just called Coach this morning and the Bleeker Duffle No. 11423
is still priced at $314 even though the Website says $444. Call
Coach and see if any of the bags you want like the Signature
Gallery Tote is still as the sale price. The price may still
be low until Dec. 29th. Get em while you can! Good luck! Liz

I am so sorry you guys. When I went to my store to pick up my
Rose Bleeker Duffle my SA advised me that the prices has gone back
up. I guess the Computer system updated later this morning. Sorry.

I am so sorry you guys. When I went to my store to pick up my
Rose Bleeker Duffle my SA advised me that the prices has gone back
up. I guess the Computer system updated later this morning. Sorry.

Hey, wait! I somehow missed the ROSE BLEECKER DUFFLE part!! Did you get one today? What about the color? Do you have pics! And did you see the geranium Madeline!? How does that color compare to the pics in the new catalog!! Dang, I wish I had a store closeby! LOL!

Hey, wait! I somehow missed the ROSE BLEECKER DUFFLE part!! Did you get one today? What about the color? Do you have pics! And did you see the geranium Madeline!? How does that color compare to the pics in the new catalog!! Dang, I wish I had a store closeby! LOL!

Teena, I got the Rose Bleeker duffle and I don't care for the color. I will post pictures later today. I am going on an outing with my children right now. I saw the geranium Madeline and that is such a classy bag, so beautiful and ladylike. The color looks just as it looks in the Catalog.

Thanks, Liz! I look forward to your pics. From what I saw of the rose on an ebay auction, I thought it was disappointing too. Not the vibrant red color I was hoping for! (I was hoping for a rich strawberry color really) And thank you for the report on the geranium. I'm struggling with wanting this bag!

When I just clicked on your links, I got the gallery tote showing $230 but the duffle shows $448...that is even more weird!!! Maybe the stuff that didn't have new colors released is staying reduced (the small zip hobo is back to $174) but the bags with new colors went back up?!

Now that is weird! I get $314. Here it is, I cut and pasted it just now:

BLEECKER LEATHER LARGE DUFFLE Our iconic tattersall lining is such a great contrast to the rich leather exterior of this chic and roomy silhouette.
Inside zip pocket
Cellphone/multi-function pockets
Ring to clip an accessory or keyfob
Belt Buckle hardware
Zip-top closure
Lightweight leather
Tattersall print fabric lining
28” adjustable strap
14” drop
15 (L) x 16 (H) x 6 1/2 (W)
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Sans-Serif]Brass/Magenta available online on 1/3
Wine available online on 1/13
[/FONT]
Price: $314 Style No: 11423

Now that is weird! I get $314. Here it is, I cut and pasted it just now:

BLEECKER LEATHER LARGE DUFFLE Our iconic tattersall lining is such a great contrast to the rich leather exterior of this chic and roomy silhouette.
Inside zip pocket
Cellphone/multi-function pockets
Ring to clip an accessory or keyfob
Belt Buckle hardware
Zip-top closure
Lightweight leather
Tattersall print fabric lining
28” adjustable strap
14” drop
15 (L) x 16 (H) x 6 1/2 (W)
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Sans-Serif]Brass/Magenta available online on 1/3
Wine available online on 1/13
[/FONT]
Price: $314 Style No: 11423

I'm getting 448 and I even tried refreshing to make sure it wasn't pulling up previously-viewed material