President Bush bought Laura a Purse?!

Ms. Twilly

Orangina
O.G.
Aug 4, 2006
I did a quick search on tPF before posting this but if it lies somewhere on the forum, please let me know... the AP reported that President Bush bought Laura a silver tray and a purse for Christmas but did not say what kind of purse... any guesses? Any inside knowledge? Could it be that George got his DW a Kelly?! Something in an LV? I'm fascinated!!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22394208/

I agree re: Hermes. I just can't see her with logos- I see her w/ classic lines, leather, and ladylike. Possibly Chanel, but a classic flap, I would guess, rather than any kind of tote, etc.

My guess would be something by an American designer. Maybe a Marc Jacobs???

Would someone like to volunteer to email the White House and find out??? I mean inquiring minds really want to know!!!!! hahahaha

I don't see Bush as a man savvy on handbag fashion, so I'm going to go with a bag any man with a limitless wallet, lots of soirées and functions to attend, and an in-the-know SA would get his wife: a Judith Leiber.

I don't see Bush as a man savvy on handbag fashion, so I'm going to go with a bag any man with a limitless wallet, lots of soirées and functions to attend, and an in-the-know SA would get his wife: a Judith Leiber.

:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao: That is just too funny!!! I agree that he is probably not too fashion savvy!!!! Who knows, may Condi Rice did his shopping and she does like her shoes!!!!