When does this PCE end?

Jul 4, 2007
I travel a lot and tend to not get my cards until these events are over. SA's are usually nice and give me the discount when they look me up in the system. I may want to make a purchase tomorrow. Is PCE still going on?

Is it just a normal 25%?? I got the past 3 but not this one. Has anyone heard anything about the 65% going on right now with certain bags? An SA told me about it, but I didn't know if it was employees only. I'm a little confused about this one going on now...

Is it just a normal 25%?? I got the past 3 but not this one. Has anyone heard anything about the 65% going on right now with certain bags? An SA told me about it, but I didn't know if it was employees only. I'm a little confused about this one going on now...

It's been said that it's another outlet customer event but who can really tell? PCEs being sent out without a lot of rhyme or reason and bags being put on sale supposedly until gone but then marked up again... *sigh* it's a good thing I like so many of the Coach bags I guess...

65%? I would like to know about this...

I know associates receive 65% off on their latest styles and receive no discount on purchases from factory stores. I have often thought about getting a part-time job there would save me a lot of $$$$$$