Help with repair/ebay question

Nelly0717

Jun 16, 2007
I bought the 06 Legacy Shoulder off ebay for a great price. I got it today but it's not new without tags like the auction stated. There are some light dirt spots on the lining. Also as soon as I got it out of the bag I noticed one of the brass pieces by where the shoulder strap attaches is missing (picture below). So my question is should I eat shipping for the return or do you think Coach would be able to fix it? I'm so mad right now! I was so excited to get this bag and it's definitely not as described. :cursing:

Attachments

• CIMG5120.JPG
    CIMG5120.JPG
    170.5 KB · Views: 54
  • CIMG5123.JPG
    CIMG5123.JPG
    171.9 KB · Views: 52
I bought the 06 Legacy Shoulder off ebay for a great price. I got it today but it's not new without tags like the auction stated. There are some light dirt spots on the lining. Also as soon as I got it out of the bag I noticed one of the brass pieces by where the shoulder strap attaches is missing (picture below). So my question is should I eat shipping for the return or do you think Coach would be able to fix it? I'm so mad right now! I was so excited to get this bag and it's definitely not as described. :cursing:

Personally, I'd contact the seller and tell her your concerns. If she will not refund, I'd file SNAD if you paid by Paypal. If you don't mind paying the $20 shipping charge (although a few people haven't been charged this) and waiting 4-8 weeks to get your bag back AND you got it for a REALLY good price, then you might want to go this route. I wouldn't myself. I sell occasionally and buy somewhat regularly on Ebay and it would really irritate me to get something not as it was described.

I agree with tanukiki- it is not as described and it should be treated accordingly. However, if you do not feel like dealing with it/can't do anything about it, then I would send it in to Coach repair. As long as it's authentic, it should be repairable.