Watch those sale pages NOW.

Congrats Susieserb!!! :tup:

I just got the Audra I wanted from NAP with 30% off! Yippee!!! :yahoo:

Anyone else bag a bargain yet?

Good for you, cool bag and I sincerely mean that. From day one, I've thought the Audra was very desirable. Megs slamed her, as well as others on The Purse Blog when she first debuted. I think she epitimises Chloe, cute and edgy and I love the patent with the splash of red. Did you see her in the Nordies pics from this forum?:flowers:

I scored on Chloe boots (my 5th pair) from BG. I've been watching these since Sept. they were over 1100 dollars and I got them for 573 (no tax and free shipping). It pays to put stuff in your favorite file!:love:

http://www.bergdorfgoodman.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?cmCat=search&itemId=prod23310156

You scored an amazing deal susie...neimans has those boots for $763! Congrats:tup:

Sadly enough no Chloe deals for me, but the YSL Downtown in Voilet is down to 60% off so now I must ponder REALLY hard!!!!:girlsigh:

Balchlflen, the Audra is super cool...I just helped anothe TPFer find a green one for a great deal...

You scored an amazing deal susie...neimans has those boots for $763! Congrats:tup:

Sadly enough no Chloe deals for me, but the YSL Downtown in Voilet is down to 60% off so now I must ponder REALLY hard!!!!:girlsigh:

It's easy for me to buy, If I don't like the item I can return pretty effortlessly. I know it's a different story for you and that's hard.

You've wanted a violet bag for a long time, so good luck with your decision.

Also NM usually is a better sale price over BG, but BG is who we want to buy from, i.e. tax breaks; both now have free shipping!

Balchlflen, the Audra is super cool...I just helped anothe TPFer find a green one for a great deal...

Love the YSL Downtown mona_danya - especially in Violet! GL with your decision :flowers: