Nooooooooo! *Falls to knees* [Warning - pic]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 2, 2005
Hope it's ok to post this, I didn't post the link to the source, to hopefully spare people's eyes.

Normally fakes don't faze me, but the fact that they're doing purple caviar (which I know is many people's HG bag - including me!) is so surprising to me. :crybaby:

204202_755092336.jpg

210407_65295069.jpg

210408_863700325.jpg

where did you manage to find this? the leather and color are close to the genuine purple caviar but then again, fakes will always be fakes! and WE SHALL NOT DISCUSS / DISCLOSE the details of why this fake looks like one that will benefit any manufacturers of fake bags!

This is sooo scary, to me it looked normal it even has the chanel tag, I wish i could tell what about it makes it fake, how you can tell. Ive learned a lot about fake bags, but seems like i have a lot to learn:s

Another reason I only buy from the boutique. I bet IRL it may not look so great. Fakes usually LOOK like fakes :yes:.

I just wish Chanel would bring that color back in caviar :shame:.

Yes, the quality of the fakes is getting better. I've got fake bag phobia 'cause unless it's a very obvious fake, I do get fooled. Thank goodness for people who have a good eye for these things & are willing to help!

After the first (& LAST) experience of buying what turned out to be a fake bag on ebay, I just go to the boutique (that's more fun to me anyway).

Status
Not open for further replies.