MOCA question

Aug 4, 2006
Hey everybody, im going to MOCA tomorrow, and im going to get the neverfull pm.
do you guys think that by now the hype has died down, and i dont have to go one hour early to get in line? im just curious...
they still have the pm, right?

I went about 2 weeks ago and my friends and I just strolled right in. The hype has definitely worn off, because when I first went opening weekend it was madness. Now you can just walk on in and get whatever you need instantly.

Yup, I'd love to know!

When you get it, be prepared to be accosted by strangers when you carry it lol. I've been using mine a LOT lately and I've gotten so many compliments on it! Even my friends who aren't into LV like it and the people in the LV store get really excited when they see it. :tup:

Yup, I'd love to know!

When you get it, be prepared to be accosted by strangers when you carry it lol. I've been using mine a LOT lately and I've gotten so many compliments on it! Even my friends who aren't into LV like it and the people in the LV store get really excited when they see it. :tup:

oooooh im excited!

So...wait....I thought the MOCA Neverfulls were sold out. :confused1: I haven't been keeping up with the latest news on them.

So, you can still buy them???!?!?!?!??!?! I'd like either the PM or MM size. Anyone know the prices??? (btw: how much is the GM?)

...and to purchase one you have to go to MOCA right? Can you just call them and do a charge send??? Is that possible?

TIA!! :yes:;)

No, they replenished the supply not too long ago. I don't know how many or exactly what is available, hopefully bv will report back after she goes.
As for the prices, they're as follows:
Neverfull PM $860
Neverfull MM $940
Neverfull GM $960

And no, they won't do charge sends, you have to go to the store and buy it yourself or have someone you know who lives in the area or will be visiting do it for you.

So...wait....I thought the MOCA Neverfulls were sold out. :confused1: I haven't been keeping up with the latest news on them.

So, you can still buy them???!?!?!?!??!?! I'd like either the PM or MM size. Anyone know the prices??? (btw: how much is the GM?)

...and to purchase one you have to go to MOCA right? Can you just call them and do a charge send??? Is that possible?

TIA!! :yes:;)

I am pretty sure they are still available. I know that the MM is $990.49 with tax I am not sure about the other sizes. I know there is not a huge price difference between the sizes.

You have to buy them in person. They will not do a charge send.

No, they replenished the supply not too long ago. I don't know how many or exactly what is available, hopefully bv will report back after she goes.
As for the prices, they're as follows:
Neverfull PM $860
Neverfull MM $940
Neverfull GM $960

And no, they won't do charge sends, you have to go to the store and buy it yourself or have someone you know who lives in the area or will be visiting do it for you.

---------------------

beljwl said:
I am pretty sure they are still available. I know that the MM is $990.49 with tax I am not sure about the other sizes. I know there is not a huge price difference between the sizes.

You have to buy them in person. They will not do a charge send.

Thx both of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yes: Hmm...So I have to buy in person? Ok...Hmm So...LOL I could have dh driveby and pick me up 1. Hmm...LOL!!!!!!!!!! (live about 45 mins. from LA).

1 last quick (?): So, they're available to buy (while they have some) 'til the exhibition ends (via MOCA website) Feb. 11,'08?? correct? UT OH!! LOL!! YIPE!

---------------------

Thx both of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yes: Hmm...So I have to buy in person? Ok...Hmm So...LOL I could have dh driveby and pick me up 1. Hmm...LOL!!!!!!!!!! (live about 45 mins. from LA).

1 last quick (?): So, they're available to buy (while they have some) 'til the exhibition ends (via MOCA website) Feb. 11,'08?? correct? UT OH!! LOL!! YIPE!

yes until the exibit leaves