Anyone remember the Gray RM MAM that sold out everywhere? Well...

GUNG

Aug 25, 2007
You can buy it at Luna Boston now! Sara just told me that they got only a few in after the owner begged Rebecca Minkoff for some more of them. Every other online store that I know of (emilygrace, rapunzels, AE, revolve, and more) has sold out of this bag, and I really dont think it will be available again!

Hurry, I think there is only 1 left!

http://www.lunaboston.com/ProductInfo/RebeccaMinkoff/18014.aspx

Attachments

• CIMG4918.JPG
    CIMG4918.JPG
    76.7 KB · Views: 95
  • 18014-viewsize300-front.jpg
    18014-viewsize300-front.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 56
I am returning my white goldwash matinee and getting the grey! that is the one I wanted initially, but they were all sold out. I came across Luna B. because someone said they could order bags sometimes. Anyway, I was so excited when I saw the dark grey! aaah!

Sigh I already bought a larger gray ma. I'll get it this monday so I'm hoping the size is ok on me.

I hope she makes more grays next fall! :smile: I wouldn't doubt it. I'm sure grey is a pretty popular color.

I'd get that matinee, but it's bag ban time!

Sigh I already bought a larger gray ma. I'll get it this monday so I'm hoping the size is ok on me.

I hope she makes more grays next fall! :smile: I wouldn't doubt it. I'm sure grey is a pretty popular color.

I'd get that matinee, but it's bag ban time!

OOHHHH Post pics when you get your Grey MA! Can't wait to see how you like the reg. size MA.