having a bad online shopping week.

Apr 25, 2007
Well, I got my Natural Ali and it has that stupid ES stamp and I'm dealing with the seller and trying to get a refund.. and I ordered some of the apple leather care and rain and stain repellent and got my box yesterday and the apple care wasn't there:cursing: It's on the invoice but not in the box. Just my luck I guess! I wanted to put this on all my new legacy stuff!!!

So, I can't get to them until after Christmas.. so let's hope I get my Apple Leather Care!

I think I am done with online shopping for a while.. I just bought some more barrett sneakers in the tattersall print last night :s I am going to go broke buying online. I am putting myself on an online shopping ban!

Thanks for listening to my rant ladies :heart:

What does this mean > stupid ES stamp
Well, I got my Natural Ali and it has that stupid ES stamp and I'm dealing with the seller and trying to get a refund.. and I ordered some of the apple leather care and rain and stain repellent and got my box yesterday and the apple care wasn't there:cursing: It's on the invoice but not in the box. Just my luck I guess! I wanted to put this on all my new legacy stuff!!!

So, I can't get to them until after Christmas.. so let's hope I get my Apple Leather Care!

I think I am done with online shopping for a while.. I just bought some more barrett sneakers in the tattersall print last night :s I am going to go broke buying online. I am putting myself on an online shopping ban!

Thanks for listening to my rant ladies :heart:

I feel you on the online shopping thing. It's such a bigger hassle to return things online than in the store, but I love online shopping because it's just so easy to do from home! I am on a shopping ban for 6 months starting on Jan. 1...you should go to the Money Talks thread if you want Shopping Ban support!