OMG!!!!!! Patent Heloise ON SALE........

Uh oh - I don't need to be learning about any red medium satchel Heloises becoming available on sale. If you find out about one don't mention it here - LOL! (I don't really mean it...)

Oh Divna... I am so sorry but she has RED and ORANGE:nuts:!!!!! Because the mark downs just happened this morning she has quite a few bags available.
But if you want I can erase what I just said:angel:.....

Ok, it's started, my spree..........got the same e-mail and ordered the large patent Dome Paddy in chocolate. Couldn't resist, it's all divnanta's fault, her patent paddy looks so great on her, that I decided to try it out. I'm tall and can carry a large bag, so if it doesn't kill my shoulder or make my spine crooked.....LOL, anyway, she's on her way!! Maybe it's the glass of wine I just finished......my defenses are down......

Ok, it's started, my spree..........got the same e-mail and ordered the large patent Dome Paddy in chocolate. Couldn't resist, it's all divnanta's fault, her patent paddy looks so great on her, that I decided to try it out. I'm tall and can carry a large bag, so if it doesn't kill my shoulder or make my spine crooked.....LOL, anyway, she's on her way!! Maybe it's the glass of wine I just finished......my defenses are down......

Divna's purse is gorgeous you won't need the wine to dull your guilt after you receive it! Gulp!:true:

OMG....I am drooling over the patent teal colour! Did you guys see that?
What was the price of the regular size dome stachel llson?
ummm, yeah! I saw it. Drooool. I had her holding it for me, then changed my mind. I sure was tempted by those pics! No reg. Heloise though (just patent).
Divna, it's your fault you carry that so well! I was this close () to ordering a dome too. Dang you!

:woohoo: You go girl!!!!! Congrats and I can't wait to see pics!!! The sale season is so very exciting:sweatdrop:.

Just changed my order to the regular Dome satchel, instead of the large, decided the large is huge........20 x 13.....
Smart call Ilson. The large would be enormous - probably beautiful but hard to carry around without bashing it into things. I just love my dome patent so much - I can't even put it into words!!! (I hope my DH doesn't read this ever. Those are pretty intense words about a purse. I don't know if I've ever said that line to HIM?!)

Divna's purse is gorgeous you won't need the wine to dull your guilt after you receive it! Gulp!:true:
I drink wine all the time. THAT explains it. I think I'll pour me a glass and let me fingers roam over to the phone and call about any stray red Heloises that just might be hanging around. GULP!!!! NOOOoooooooo:wtf::sad:

ummm, yeah! I saw it. Drooool. I had her holding it for me, then changed my mind. I sure was tempted by those pics! No reg. Heloise though (just patent).
Divna, it's your fault you carry that so well! I was this close () to ordering a dome too. Dang you!
Hey - that dang purse will look good on all of us!!! I defy the Bag Snob to say something bad about it. It. is not too big and not too small and the glaze on the patent isn't too in your face. The leather is so rich and scrumptious. If you don't put too much inside the weight is more bearable than my regular large Paddy. Realize that Neiman's and Bergdorfs are still showing them at full retail and I know that Bloomies also has them. So right after Xmas they should be marked down 50%. But no guarantee that any will be in stock. 40% works just as well:tup::heart:!

OMG....I am drooling over the patent teal colour! Did you guys see that?
What was the price of the regular size dome stachel llson?

The price was $1935 less 40% ($1161). I first ordered the large one and it was $2100-2200 (less the 40%--don't remember exact price).... then decided it was too big and called and changed my order to the regular patent dome.