look what I won!

congratulations! that's a great price for the petit timeless tote....in canada, the retail is around C$2000, i think?
i've this bag in black and i can wear it over my shoulder. however, when i'm wearing a winter coat, i prefer to carry this bag on my arm.

Congratulations, that's a beautiful color!

This is a slightly different version of the Petit Timeless tote. You can see the difference on mine: it zips around on top and closes the bag on both sides, while yours is abit open on the sides. And the chains are somewhat longer than yours, about a 10 inch shoulder drop. So, I'm not sure if this one will fit on your shoulder :shrugs:

ptshttimeless.jpg

ah, i just noticed that too. i only took a quick glance and immediately thought the petit timeless tote:shame:. but, still...a great tote :tup:

This is a slightly different version of the Petit Timeless tote. You can see the difference on mine: it zips around on top and closes the bag on both sides, while yours is abit open on the sides. And the chains are somewhat longer than yours, about a 10 inch shoulder drop. So, I'm not sure if this one will fit on your shoulder :shrugs:

ptshttimeless.jpg

is your bag the same size? What does it hold? I have a pretty fat long wallet, a makeup pouch, razor, and keys- will it hold these?

ptshttimeless.jpg