Guess What I Just Got Girls!!!!!

cynthia111

Gorgeous!!!!
O.G.
Jul 22, 2007
I JUST BOUGHT A NEW BAG, WELL ACTUALLY MY HUSBAND BOUGHT IF FOR ME FOR CHRISTMAS BUT I CANT SEEM TO DOWN LOAD PICS, I HAVE DONE IT BEFORE BUT I DONT KNOW WHY IT IS NOT WORKING NOW. ANYWAYS IT IS THE NEW HAMPTONS WITH THE SCARF TIED ON IT IN BLACK LEATHER. MACYS JUST RECIEVED THEM TODAY.:yahoo:

Oooo!!!! Those are sooo gorgeous!!! I love them!!! Congrats! If you want to upload pics, when you go to post a comment, instead of going to quick post, go to Advanced and click that, then scroll down until you see "manage attachments." click that and click "browse," and you can go through your digital pics until you come across the pic of your new bag. And there ya go! Good luck!

You'll have the make the pictures smaller. I usually open them using Windows Picture Viewer and use the "Closes this program and opens another for editing" option. Then I skew/stretch and reduce the size. Save again using a different name and then you should be able to post.

I JUST BOUGHT A NEW BAG, WELL ACTUALLY MY HUSBAND BOUGHT IF FOR ME FOR CHRISTMAS BUT I CANT SEEM TO DOWN LOAD PICS, I HAVE DONE IT BEFORE BUT I DONT KNOW WHY IT IS NOT WORKING NOW. ANYWAYS IT IS THE NEW HAMPTONS WITH THE SCARF TIED ON IT IN BLACK LEATHER. MACYS JUST RECIEVED THEM TODAY.:yahoo:

Is this the Madeline bag everyone's been talking about?

I'd love to see the pics too!

Don't worry, I'm actually not sure how to scale pics down on my computer either, but you know what you can do? You can change the resolution on your camera. You can actually change the size right on your camera. Good luck!

All I do to resize photos is right click on it, edit, then it takes you to paint, then I go to image, then stretch and skew, and change the numbers to say...60% of the original size, so on and so forth, then resave it. should be smaller then!