My little pre X-mas gift, so cute - pics

Nanaz

O.G.
Sep 2, 2006
I found this little cutie at Saks Boca Raton FL. I ordered it yesterday and i just got it today. :yahoo:The sa could not describe the color so well but when i asked her to read me the year, she said 2006 and i immediately knew it was Blueberry. :nuts:I love this color and i was trilled to find it.:woohoo: This is my pre X-mas gift to myself and the rest is to follow.:graucho: First picture is taken with flash and the rest without flash.:tup:

Attachments

• IMG_3821 (2).JPG
    IMG_3821 (2).JPG
    155.9 KB · Views: 151
  • IMG_3823 (2).JPG
    IMG_3823 (2).JPG
    121.5 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_3825 (2).JPG
    IMG_3825 (2).JPG
    102.8 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_3826 (2).JPG
    IMG_3826 (2).JPG
    85.3 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_3824 (2).JPG
    IMG_3824 (2).JPG
    60.3 KB · Views: 59
Now now, you have to be patient and wait with me. :graucho:I never left Balenciaga or better yet i could never leave Balenciaga.:nogood: I am hooked and nothing else feels right.:nuts: :upsidedown::heart:

hahaha you are right, you never left Bal, you just cheated a little, and cheating doesn't matter, I've been cheating a little, too, it's all good... I think I can be patient, but all of this patience for the EB and PM is driving me up the wall!

Hi Jim. Yes it is.:yes: Isn't it cute? I don't like the big ones so this one is perfect for my purpose.:tup: I think they still have one left. Give them a call 561-393-9100.:smile:

Hey now, you trying to get me to buy more before xmas?!? :nuts::nuts::upsidedown:

How many cards does it hold? I really do want to get her one of those flap wallets in magenta, pink or a blue. She has around 6-8 cards she uses on a regular basis..

-jim