Rolling Rings?

elizat

Sep 21, 2007
Does anyone own a rolling/trinity ring? I came across some on rollingring.com and the prices seem really reasonable. Has anyone ordered from there? Anyone know of another retailer in a similar price range? I wanted to wear it on a middle finger and thought it would look nice.

I am thinking of getting the medium tri-color- here's a link to the site-

http://www.rollingring.com/Rolling-Rings-p/rolling-rings-3b3c.htm

They also have a diamond one, but it is only .10 points AND $200 more. I don't think that is worth it...

I actually purchased one of the rings from rollingring.com, and it's gorgeous - I love it & get compliments on it. It's the tri-color in 18K gold, with the diamonds set it in like the tiffany etoile style (not sure what you call that type of setting.) But, it looks beautiful & is very good quality - I recommend them.

They look really different and unusual. Are they comfortable? I have made bangles that are overlapping like that but I can't envision rings...it seems like they'd pinch or something.

But they are beautiful. :smile:

They look really different and unusual. Are they comfortable? I have made bangles that are overlapping like that but I can't envision rings...it seems like they'd pinch or something.

But they are beautiful. :smile:
The Trinity rings are very comfortable. I've been wearing mine nonstop for months and loving it:heart:

Attachments

• 050  rrfront.jpg
    050 rrfront.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 738
  • 055 ab.JPG
    055 ab.JPG
    30.1 KB · Views: 541
i have one that is 18k yellow gold rings and another that is 24k gold. another is 2.65 cttw diamonds on 3 rings - like 3 diamond eternity bands. i have lost 2 stones while wearing it and have replaced them so now i only wear it when i don't do a lot of physical work. my fave is 2 gold bands where the third ring is a diamond eternity band. and yes i have lost one diamond from that too and replaced it. but i still love them! my jeweler has tightened them but i am really hard on my rings i guess.....