I found the Magenta Bleecker.. .Again...

I tried to order this color the other day and they won't give the 25% because of it's b/o status. So I ordered another color with the 25% and then my SA told me she'll just exchange it for the magenta when it becomes available. I don't understand why they don't give the discount on a b/o item. :confused1:

Unacceptable for a full price bag. I bought mine from Macy's back in November and it was immaculate. There's no reason why yours shouldn't be either.

Try to get it from JAX, or order a different color and have SA call you when magenta comes in and do even exchange.

I tried to order this color the other day and they won't give the 25% because of it's b/o status. So I ordered another color with the 25% and then my SA told me she'll just exchange it for the magenta when it becomes available. I don't understand why they don't give the discount on a b/o item. :confused1:

I was just going to suggest this after seeing on the web site that the large duffle (as we know was just reduced to $314) will be available in magenta on 1/3. :tup: Killer deal!!

To me honestly a few scratches don't matter because I am a little harder on my things anyhow and know they are inevitable for me :P

But if it bothers you, definitely return it and order from JAX. You purchased a bag at full price and it should be brand ***new**** :smile:

It's so pretty, btw!

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I moisturized the H E double Hockey Sticks out of the Bleecker last night and it looks FABULOUS today!

All the scratches are pretty much gone.. so I ripped the tags off and she is MINE!!! I used it today and I love it!!!!

And the moisturizing made the leather so soft!!!

It's my new favorite bag! :nuts:

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I moisturized the H E double Hockey Sticks out of the Bleecker last night and it looks FABULOUS today!

All the scratches are pretty much gone.. so I ripped the tags off and she is MINE!!! I used it today and I love it!!!!

And the moisturizing made the leather so soft!!!

It's my new favorite bag! :nuts:

That's great! I am so glad it worked out. I know how badly you wanted this bag!:yahoo: Pics of the new bag please???