I got my natural Ali.....

Apr 25, 2007
And there is an ES stamped in the creed... someone else got an ES in there bag too, I can't remember who it is.. It is DEFINITELY and E not a F.. I'm gonna try to get a pic later.. Did we determine that is a Final Sale?

It's in perfect condition, nothing wrong with it all all. It's new and it came with the dustbag... I don't see why it would be a final sale:confused1:

And there is an ES stamped in the creed... someone else got an ES in there bag too, I can't remember who it is.. It is DEFINITELY and E not a F.. I'm gonna try to get a pic later.. Did we determine that is a Final Sale?

It's in perfect condition, nothing wrong with it all all. It's new and it came with the dustbag... I don't see why it would be a final sale:confused1:

Please try to get a pic...

oh and while I was blowdrying my hair I was wondering if the fact that the seller lived in Jacksonville had anything to do with it... like maybe an Employee Sale ? Maybe I should ask if they work for JAX ?

Oh, no! I'm so sorry you aren't liking it! You poor thing! I am curious about the ES though. Would JAX know? You'd think they would but I just wondered.

Well it's pretty and the leather is very nice but I really think the ergo is better looking in the color.. I don't think I will be keeping it.

I just took a better look at the box they sent it in and it's the same box that JAX sends.. well the tape is the same if you know what I mean... HMMMMMMMMMMMMM...

that stamp thing is weird.. I think the natural ali is beautiful... have you contacted the seller to ask them what it means? If the did not disclose that and it is final sale or something I would demand a refund. :tdown: I hope someone can help you out.. let us know what you find out! :yes:

that is weird.. I think the natural ali is beautiful... have you contacted the seller to ask them what it means? If the did not disclose that and it is final sale or something I would demand a refund. :tdown: I hope someone can help you out.. let us know what you find out! :yes:

I did email to ask them... they haven't responded. I will ask for a refund if this ends up being a final sale item.. They did not disclose anything about this stamp. It was pretty poorly listed so I got it at a good price at least... :s