Alignment on DENIM LINE

leeem

O.G.
Jan 25, 2007
I was wondering if all the alignment on the denim bags were like this.

fda8_1.JPG

I've seen it on several authentic bags. Could anyone tell me why??

The alignment is not perfect on the denim line - the fabric must be very difficult to work with. All my denim pieces are misaligned though not noticeable by others except tPF'rs.

You're right. Many denim bags are misaligned which is why I don't like this line. I don't think it has anything to do with the fabric being difficult to work with, I mean, the epi and coated canvas bags are even harder or more structured and yet they have near perfect alignment. So I personally think it's just the way it is DESIGNED because if you look at every bag of the SAME model, they are ALL misaligned to the same degree, and therefore it shows that the CUT of the fabric was SPECIFIC in a certain way such that all bags end up with the same assymmetry.

To me it looks like the bag isnt sitting right. Stuffed more on one side then the other.

Mine looks ok ...

I think the one above is just leaning...

I think the OP means the left and right sides (horizontal alignment), and not the vertical alignemnt

Wow, I never looked that close at my denim bags. I love the denim line!!!! I don't think it looks bad at all and the average person would never even notice. I think sometimes we get a little picky here on TPF....myself included!! LOL