How difficult is it to find/how rare is the Breloque Charms in Palladium?

Hermes.com has them usually. I think they are sold out now but I see them a lot on the site. I believe they are either under the "Women" or "Surprise" top nav and in the left nav it says "Charms". I think I'm remembering correctly.

I got one recently but my SA had to find it and finally did so at the Honolulu H. I don't think they are abunant at the boutiques.

Good luck!!

Hermes.com has them usually. I think they are sold out now but I see them a lot on the site. I believe they are either under the "Women" or "Surprise" top nav and in the left nav it says "Charms". I think I'm remembering correctly.

I got one recently but my SA had to find it and finally did so at the Honolulu H. I don't think they are abunant at the boutiques.

Good luck!!
Oooops misspelling ... I meant "abundant" ... I wish the edit feature lasted a little longer for us perfectionists!! :P

LTC - -I have never seen them in GH. Would love someone to chime in and correct me or state if they have in fact seen GH.

Recently I have seen quite a few of them in stock in multiples lying about as if they just restocked, perhaps for the holidays season, mainly in PH.

BTW Kallie, I quite agree about the editing, I hate to look back on all my mispellings and see that it is too late for me to fix them.

Does anyone own or seen a gold one?

I really want to get a gold one. I already have the PH and the RH, but I would love a gold. These chain are just so cute and useful.

I bought one from the store a long time ago in PH. They only got 4 in at that time, all PH. I was lucky, the SA showed me what had just come in.
OHHH congrats Raz, gold! yummy!!

cjj, I love those charms! Everything I could afford on H.com seems to be selling out rapidly for the holidays. Keep on checking the website. Or Ebay if you don't mind paying a higher price than retail.