Is this biarritz in US stores?

lulilu

O.G.
Mar 28, 2006
attachment.php

TIA

NYCBella- Thank you! I love this bag. It's the perfect bad-weather/travel bag that you don't have to be paranoid about ruining. Most people have mixed feelings about non-leather bags in general, I guess, because it's considered quite expensive for a bag that is canvas. But it IS Chanel, and you ARE paying for the name, but it is a Chanel that you don't have to worry about destroying if you are out in the snow/rain or you are traveling and knocking it around quite a bit. I think it's worth it to have a Chanel that I can use for times like this.

Lulilu- I don't mind a bit, I just think I look silly. :P I hope you find one! Post pics when you do!

wheres that? what colour did you see please?
I was at the store a few hours ago. There are several bags in different size both in black and gray. You can call Farah at (703) 847-0555. Tell her Jackie sent you. She just ordered a beautiful red soho flap for me. This is a Chanel Boutique in Tysons Galleria McLean, Virginia.

I don't mind a bit, I just think I look silly. :P I hope you find one! Post pics when you do!

Bulletproofsoul, I think you look fabulous!:woohoo: I didn't care much about the bag till I saw your pic. Combined with how you feel about it, now I'm soooo tempted to get one as a Christmas present for my ma. She travels a lot for her work but never packs much. I'm thinking it would be almost perfect carry on bag for her. I guess I now just have to search everywhere to get one on time... :sweatdrop: